Click HERE for a map
From the intersection of North Wales Road and E. Main Road (E.Main becomes Welsh Road) in Lansdale PA, go north on North Wales Rd for a quarter mile toward Montgomery Mall. Our sign and entrance will be on your right. The building itself is not easily seen from North Wales Road.
From Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Take Exit 31 off the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike (now I-476). Exit 31 is the Lansdale exit.
- After going through the toll booth, turn left onto Sumneytown Pike (PA 63).
- Follow Sumneytown Pike for 2 miles to Route 363 (Valley Forge Road). This intersection has a traffic light with a Commerce Bank on your right and a McDonald’s restaurant on the opposite corner.
- Turn left on Valley Forge Road.
- Continue on Valley Forge Road (route 363) for about 1 mile until you come to Main Street. This intersection has a traffic light with Lansdale Florist on one corner and Walgreens on another corner.
- Turn right onto Main Street.
- Follow Main Street for about 2 miles.
- Turn left onto North Wales Road. (If you see Montgomery Commons Shopping Center on your left, you just missed North Wales Rd)
- After 1/4 mile you will see our sign and entrance on your right. The building itself is not easily seen from North Wales Road.
From PA Route 202
- Route 202 intersects route PA 63 in Montgomeryville.
- If you were heading south on 202 toward Montgomeryville/Norristown, turn right (west) onto PA 63.
- If you were heading north on 202 toward Quakertown, turn left (west) onto PA 63.
- Follow PA 63 for about 1 mile.
- You will pass Montgomery Commons Shopping Center on your right.
- The next traffic light is North Wales Road.
- Turn right onto North Wales Road.
- After 1/4 mile you will see our sign and entrance on your right. The building is not visible from North Wales Road.